Cleaning is the visible removal of dirt. Disinfecting is the invisible killing germs on surfaces. Sanitizers are used to reduce germs from surfaces but not will not completely get rid of them.
We recommend surface disinfection every 2-3 months or more depending on your needs.
Our disinfectant is non-toxic and completely safe for all children and pets.
The surface disinfection will not do any hard to your electronics. In fact, we recommend you leave our any electronics you wish to have disinfected.
The surface disinfection will take 20-30 minutes. The chemical we are applying will need 4-5 minutes to dry.
Surface disinfection kills mold, bacteria, and viruses.
We will disinfect all light switches, door knobs, inside microwave, kitchen sink, bath tubs, showers, appliances, inside the refrigerator, kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, floors, mattresses, stove, coffee makers, all toys, stove knobs, computer keyboards, trash cans, toilet handles